Skip to Main Content

Housing Programs

Unlike similar organizations, HACC does not administer public housing or Housing Choice (also known as Section 8) housing voucher programs. 

Jonesboro Housing Authority (JHA) is the only entity that administers Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)/Section 8 Programs in Clayton County. If seek to apply for a voucher program, public housing, or port to Clayton County you must contact JHA.

Click here to go to the JHA website for more information.

Additional Affordable Housing Resources